Funding Advisory Service Workshop Dublin
February 23 @ 08:30 - 11:00
Are you an established company in Ireland seeking to grow your business and in need of funding?
Our Funding Advisory Service is aimed at SMEs who are looking for new or alternative sources of funding to finance business growth.
This workshop delivered by Grant Thornton on behalf of InterTradeIreland will give you the opportunity to find out about the main sources of funding for growth suitable for your business and will include information on both traditional bank funding and the newer types of funding that are now available in the market.
- Ken Brady, Grant Thornton: Overview of the current funding landscape including active funders.
- Panel Discussion with:
- Tom Early, Head of Funding and Scaling Solutions, Enterprise Ireland
- Janice Daly, Head of Sustainable Finance, Grant Thornton
- Philip Gardiner, Investment Director Foresight Group
- Advice on how to make your business ready for funding.
- Fireside Chat with Tom Lyons, CEO The Currency.
Register your interest here: Funding Advisory Service Workshop 23 February 2024| InterTradeIreland