Venture Capital Conference 2024
March 5 @ 09:00 - 15:00
Accessing Venture Funding in 2024
The 23rd InterTradeIreland All-Island Venture Capital Conference returns to Belfast for the first time since March 2020. Once again bringing together the island’s venture community with early-stage start-up businesses and anyone with an interest in venture capital on the island in a productive networking environment. In addition to presentations and discussions on all that is current in venture investing on the island, the conference will aim to showcase the island’s start-up and early-stage ventures.
Why should you attend?
- Hear the Founder stories of starting and scaling on the island.
- Get up-to-date on the current investment scene on the island of Ireland.
- Learn from the experts the fundamentals of venture capital investment.
- Connect with the island’s active investors and other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Interactive panel discussion and roundtables.
The InterTradeIreland Venture Capital Conference 2023 completely booked out and registration closed 3 weeks in advance, so secure your place today to avoid disappointment. More event details and updates to be released in early 2024.
Register your interest here: Venture Capital Conference 05 March 2024| InterTradeIreland